FINAL AGE OF ULTRON EVENT
SUNDAY SEPTEMBER 20- NOON- COST $30.
You must have played in one of the first 3 event to qualify for the grand prize, but there will be lots of great prizes for everyone regardless of prior participation.
Monday Night Scenarios – South Side
Monday Sept. 7 No clix due to holiday
Monday Sept. 14 Helicarrier battle: 300 point Plastic age + 200 point reinforcements
- Build a 300 point team consisting of Hydra or SHIELD characters and a 200 point team of reinforcements of shield or hydra generics.
- Event will be played on shield Helicarrier map.
- If a player’s team is eliminated, player will deploy 200 point reinforcements.
Monday Sept. 21 “Need to see your ID” 500 point Modern Age.
- Each player may create an ID card using “setup” and “call in help” instructions.
- Cost of this ID card is 5 points.
Monday Monday Sept. 28 Yu-Gi-Oh event 1000 points Plastic age.(5 actions total)
- Players can use an action from their action pool to draw a “Yu-Gi-Oh” card. Cards give bonuses to player.
- “Yu-Gi-Oh” cards are classic cards rewritten by Adam Herd to fit the Heroclix Game.
- Prize will be Exodia The Forbidden One.
Friday Events for Jay’s at Valley West Mall
7:30pm – 11:00pm
Friday Friday Sept. 4 No clix due to holiday
Friday Sept. 11 – Celebrate Heroes
- 400 Point Plastic Age
- Your force must be made up of cops, soldiers and Spies
Friday Sept. 18th – Team Up
- 300 Point Modern
- Every Player will be paired up with a partner
Friday Sept. 25th – 800 Point Silver Age (No Colossal Figures or Team Bases)
Friday October 2nd – Never Ending Battle Plastic Age
- Each Player will build a 300 point team
- When your entire team is KO’d, Return them to your starting area and add another 100 points to your build.
- Keep doing this until time is up. The winner is the team with the most points KO’d, special prize to the player with the lowest current build.
Jay’s CD & Hobby HeroClix Ages Defined:
Golden Age: Any Character, Feat, Object, Resource Dial, or Battlefield Condition are allowed.
Plastic Age (aka: Golden Age Restricted): Any character and standard objects. No ATAs, Battlefields, Feats, Special Objects, Entities, Bystanders or Resource Dials are allowed.
Silver Age: All characters, objects and Resource Dials from Legion of Super Heroes forward are allowed. No Battlefields or Feats are allowed.
Modern Age: As of July 1, 2014 – All characters, objects and Resource Dials from Marvel 10th Anniversary & DC 10th Anniversary forward are allowed. No Battlefields or Feats are allowed.
No Tactics: Can be added to any age. No Tactics means: No Feats, No Battlefields, No Bystanders, No ATA’s, No Theme Team Bonuses, No Relics, No Entities and No Special Objects are allowed