Monday Night Scenarios – South Side
Monday, December 1- 500 point Plastic age: “Santa Little Helper”
- Santa Clause has broken his ankle a week before Christmas and it is up to the fastest man alive to deliver the gifts on time!
- Every team must have at least one Flash.
Monday, December 8- Snow Ball Fight. 300 points Plastic age.
- All Figures have Sharpshooter ability, and range of 6.
- Give a character a Power action to create a snowball light object.
- Any character can pick up a snow ball.
- Snowballs do 3 Damage.
- The only way to do damage in this event it with a snowball.
Monday, December 15- Draft event: 6 Fellowship of the Ring Gravity feed for $10.
- All players will get to draw for a con in your store item. LE’s for winner and fellowship as well.
Monday, December 22- No Clix Merry Christmas
Monday, December 29- “People want to play max Nekron Event” 3000 points
- 5 actions.
- No more that 15 figures to a team.
Friday Events for Jay’s at Valley West Mall
7:30pm – 11:00pm
Friday December 5th – Play that Movie
- 400 Point Plastic Age
- All the figures on your team must represent a Movie
- Special Prize to the one voted best
Friday December 12th – Silver and Gold
- 500 Point – No Modern characters may be played.
- No Modern relics or resources may played.
- All retired figures, relics and resources are allowed.
- NO FEATS or BATTLEFIELDS
Friday December 19th – Marble Rules (also known as get rid of your duplicates)
- 300 point Modern
- Any figures you KOs you keep, any figures an opponent KOs they keep
- Bring Multiple teams and remember if you lose a figure, you really lose it.
Friday December 26th – No Heroclix
- Merry Christmas
Friday January 2nd – $11.00 Booster Draft (players choice)
Sunday Events in December
War Of Light Event
War of Light Month 6 – Sunday November 30th at Jay’s Southeast 14th Street Location Noon – 5pm
- Teams will be 250 points constructed and 250 points Sealed.
- Players will build 250 constructed modern age teams that must come from the War of Light set, War of Light scenarios pack, Lantern Resource Pack, or convention exclusive constructs,
- The 250 point sealed will come from the purchase of 2 Flash boosters for $25.
- Prizes will include 4 Nekron and remaining LE (I will go in and look, get a count, then sent out list).
- Participation prizes will include Simon Baz, Boxing Glove construct, and a convention construct (random draw).
Sunday December 14th – The 2nd annual ABC Event (Adams Birthday Clicks), Will John repeat… or will he be denied.
- Cost FREE – Adam is bringing the gifts
- 1pm – 4pm, Please arrive early (rumor has it there will be cake and maybe pizza)
- Scenario – Capture the Flag
- Each Player will construct a 500 Point Plastic Age Team
- Each team must have exactly 5 Characters (No single character over 150 points)
- Each Player will receive participation prizes of an LE, Construct and a Map
- How to play: Place a token in the middle of the map, this represents the flag. To capture it, a character must stand adjacent to the flag and roll 1d 6 on a roll of 4-6 you may pick up the flag. Once the character has the flag, their abilities and powers are temporarily countered, attack and damage values are locked at 0. The characters speed is cut in half, replaced and locked. All other combat values for that character are locked. All line of fire to the character with the flag cannot be blocked. This character may not be carried or placed. This character no longer has keywords and cannot use theme team probs. If the character carrying the flag is KO’d, place the flag in the last square that character occupied. Characters may re-spawn after KO, the character must wait a full round after being KO’d and is placed in their starting area on its original starting click. Anyone playing a character named master chief gets +2 to that character’s range.
- Scoring – Each time you KO an opponent you score 25 points.
- Winning – A game will continue until time expires, the character holding the flag wins (regardless of points). If no character possesses the flag, points determine the winner.
Jay’s CD & Hobby HeroClix Ages Defined:
- Golden Age: Any Character, Feat, Object, Resource Dial, or Battlefield Condition are allowed.
- Plastic Age (aka: Golden Age Restricted): Any character and standard objects. No ATAs, Battlefields, Feats, Special Objects, Bystanders or Resource Dials are allowed.
- Silver Age: All characters, objects and Resource Dials from Legion of Super Heroes forward are allowed. No Battlefields or Feats are allowed.
- Modern Age: As of July 1, 2013 – All characters, objects and Resource Dials from Superman/Halo forward are allowed. No Battlefields or Feats are allowed.